Grand Theft Auto V Game PS4 Download

Grand Theft Auto V

Grand Theft Auto V Game PS4 Download
Grand Theft Auto V Game PS4 Download

About the Game:

Initial release date: September 17, 2013
Series: Grand Theft Auto
Director: Leslie Benzies
Developers: Rockstar Games, Rockstar North
Awards: VGX Award for Game of the Year
Platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows

Grand Theft Auto V Game Review:

GTA V is one of the most ambitious games including the seventh generation of consoles has given birth. More than five years of development and a record budget of over $ 200 million were needed for the design of this blockbuster potential. Powerful enough to generate as much expectation that the output of the next-gen, the title of Rockstar arrives full of promise. Dissected for months by its fan community, Grand Theft Auto V is finally ready to give us his secrets. And if there is held the biggest game in history?
Back to San Andreas! Nine years after we have told the story of C. J. seedy neighborhoods in Los Santos, Rockstar wakes his virtual Los Angeles, as he did with Liberty City in GTA IV. Invited back, redesigned the city of angels has become immense. Symbol of the ambition of the studio, the map covers a scary area, incommensurate with the open worlds of previous signed the Scottish team. The whole Hollywood (Vinewood in the game) is here, and if the urban area will live about 20% of the card, the remaining 80% have nothing of an abandoned flora. Each pixel is likely to host an activity, whether human or animal, desert Grand Senora, real third world populated by coyotes in Blaine County, prized by lovers of climbing and other tourists cable subscribers. And the heart of Los Santos is not outdone, many rich entertainment and reproducing sauce well known places such as Venice Beach or Downtown. Complete history and GTA V will live to the rhythm of its thousands of NPCs, swarming like bees in a swarm monumental who discovers gradually, fog of war.

Grand Theft Auto V Game Wallpapers:

Grand Theft Auto V Game PS4 Download

Grand Theft Auto V Game PS4 Download

Grand Theft Auto V Game PS4 Download

Grand Theft Auto V Game PS4 Download

Grand Theft Auto V Game PS4 Download

Grand Theft Auto V Game PS4 Download

Grand Theft Auto V Game PS4 Download

Grand Theft Auto V Game PS4 Download

Grand Theft Auto V Game PS4 Download

Grand Theft Auto V Game PS4 Download
download_button

Last updated by at .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *